Reactive hot melt is a kind of reactive polyurethane hot melt adhesive. When heated to melt, it will react irreversibly with the water in the air to form a high polymer with extremely high cohesion. After being coated on the surface of the substrate, the viscosity is extremely high. Over the years, our hot melt adhesive has won the trust and support of our customers in ASEAN and EU markets.
1.Product Introduction of the Plastic Packaging reactive hot melt adhesive
1. Good stability, irreversible chemical reaction will occur after heating into molten state, the two substrates will be pasted together, and can not be heated again after cooling.
2. Fast curing speed, usually in 6-15 seconds to fix the two adherents, fast into the next process, improve efficiency.
3. It can be used at a lower temperature, thus effectively avoiding the problem of plastic packaging deformation at high temperature.
2.Product Parameter (Specification) of the Plastic Packaging reactive hot melt adhesive
3.Product Feature And Application of the Plastic Packaging reactive hot melt adhesive
reactive hot melt has deep resistance, aging resistance, and can be used at low temperature, so this pur hot melt adhesive machine has a very good effect in plastic packaging. This product is widely used in plastic box packaging.
4.Product Details of the Plastic Packaging reactive hot melt adhesive
5.Product Qualification of the Plastic Packaging reactive hot melt adhesive
6.Deliver,Shipping And Serving of the Plastic Packaging reactive hot melt adhesive
We will provide you with 7 * 24 hours follow-up service and technical support when you buy Plastic Packaging reactive hot melt adhesive for HEPA filter of our company, so that you can have no worries after sales.
1. Q: What are the factors that affect the adhesion of hot melt adhesive?
A: 1. Heat source (construction temperature)
2. Available time (opening hours)
4. Glue amount
2. Q: How long is the shelf life of your hot melt adhesive?
A: Can be placed for 2 years at room temperature without deterioration.
3. Q: Is hot melt adhesive toxic during use?
A: Hot melt adhesives are environmentally friendly solid glues, which become melted after high temperature, with high strength, fast bonding and non-toxic characteristics. Therefore, the hot melt adhesive is non-toxic during use and can be used with confidence.
4. Q: What certifications have your hot melt adhesives passed?
A: Our hot melt adhesive has passed SGS and ROHS testing.
5. Q: What are the characteristics of reactive hot melt?
A: reactive hot melt will react with moisture in the air and must be isolated from the air. The bonding process is a chemical reaction, with high bonding strength and high temperature and low temperature resistance.