This Packaging hot melt is a hot melt adhesive based on ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer. It is non-toxic, tasteless and solvent-free. We are committed to providing high-quality hot melt adhesives, stable structure and timely delivery. We have won the trust of our customers in the ASEAN and EU markets.
1.Product Introduction of the Packaging hot melt
1. Our Packaging hot melt is non-toxic and odorless, making it a very good environmentally friendly adhesive.
2. Compared with other glues, the amount of hot melt adhesive can be reduced by 20%-25%.
3. It can be stored for 1 year at room temperature without deterioration.
2.Product Parameter (Specification) of the Packaging hot melt
3.Product Feature And Application of the Packaging hot melt
The use temperature of this packaging hot melt should not exceed 190 degrees, which can reduce carbonization and decomposition, and the use temperature should not be too low, otherwise the bonding strength will be reduced. Storage: Store in a dry and cool place, avoid dampness and sun exposure. Mainly used for automated carton, paper box and cardboard packaging.
4.Product Details of the Packaging hot melt
5.Product Qualification of the Packaging hot melt
6.Deliver,Shipping And Serving of the Packaging hot melt
We will provide you with 7 * 24 hours follow-up service and technical support when you buy Packaging hot melt for HEPA filter of our company, so that you can have no worries after sales.
1. Q: What are the differences and advantages of reactive hot melt and hot melt adhesives?
A: The main difference lies in the use of equipment, storage environment and bonding methods. reactive hot melt will react with moisture in the air, it must be isolated from the air, and sealed storage, the bonding process is a chemical reaction, so the bonding strength is high,Widely used in various fields.
2. Q: How long is the shelf life of your hot melt adhesive?
A: Can be placed for 2 years at room temperature without deterioration.
3. Q: What are the factors that affect the adhesion of hot melt adhesive?
A: 1. Heat source (construction temperature)
2. Available time (opening hours)
4. Glue amount
4.Q: What certifications have your hot melt adhesives passed?
A: Our hot melt adhesive has passed SGS and ROHS testing.
5. Q: What are the characteristics of reactive hot melt?
A: reactive hot melt will react with moisture in the air and must be isolated from the air. The bonding process is a chemical reaction, with high bonding strength and high temperature and low temperature resistance.