There are always two sides to everything in the world. For our environmentally friendly hot melt adhesive manufacturers engaged in the adhesive industry, the accumulated industry experience and production experience have made us deeply realize that hot melt adhesive, like anything, has many With unique advantages, it also bears inherent disadvantages. There is no doubt that Purking Technology, as a professional manufacturing company integrating R&D, production, sales and service, is a professional manufacturer of hot-melt adhesive coating materials and mechanical equipment. Of course, we want to know the advantages of hot-melt adhesives and carry them forward. I also want to understand the shortcomings of hot melt adhesives and avoid weaknesses to reduce risks. Here is a brief summary:
First of all, let's discuss its advantages. Hot melt adhesive series products enjoy great advantages in the following aspects:
1. Fast curing speed, good bonding strength and flexibility. Hot melt adhesives can be cured and bonded within a few tenths of a second to a few seconds, and have the characteristics of melting when heated and sticking when cooled. This enables packagers to use hot melt adhesives to use higher speed production lines and increase production while reducing rejects, facilitating continuous, automated high-speed operations at a lower cost.
2. The ability of hot melt adhesive is very stable, not affected by the temperature and humidity changes in the working environment in the morning and evening, the adhesive layer has excellent water resistance and moisture resistance, and can form a reliable bond even in a humid environment, ensuring a strong bond. and eliminates the adhesive peeling problem inherent in packaging machinery.
3. The safety of hot melt adhesives is the best in the adhesive industry. Hot melt adhesive does not contain solvent or emit toxic fumes, it is not easy to burn and explode, and it will not cause secondary pollution to the environment and endanger human health. Its solid can be made into blocks, films, strips or Granular, easy to transport and store. It has a long service life and eliminates damage and waste, making it easy to use.
4. The hot-melt adhesive can be melted and bonded repeatedly. If the hot-melt adhesive applied to the adherend cannot be bonded due to cooling and solidification, it can be reheated for bonding operation. It can be bonded to a wide range of objects, both bonding and sealing. , No drying process is required, the bonding process is simple and the economic benefit is good, especially suitable for the bonding of some special process requirements, such as the restoration of some cultural relics.
Then we will look at some shortcomings of hot melt adhesive series products, and at the same time, we will also explain some ideas to initially make up for these shortcomings.
1. Because of its high product focus, hot melt adhesives have limitations in performance, limited bonding strength, poor chemical resistance, and high temperature sensitivity. The solution is to pay attention to the temperature resistance conditions of different hot melt adhesive brands. The heat resistance and strength of the hot melt adhesive can be improved by modifying the base polymer of the hot melt adhesive, improving the production process of the hot melt adhesive and the storage and use environment.
2. The use conditions of hot melt adhesives are limited. Hot melt adhesive needs to be converted into physical form at an appropriate temperature to achieve the effect of use, so the effect of manual coating is not good, the waste of rubber material is difficult to control, and the production efficiency is very low. Therefore, special equipment is required to melt, Gluing, such as hot melt glue machine, hot melt glue gun, etc., is inconvenient to use, which limits its use and promotion. The solution is to use professional hot melt adhesive equipment to improve efficiency and error.
3. Industrial operations need to change according to changes in the environment. Hot melt adhesives will be affected by climate and seasons when bonding. Generally, the wettability is poor in winter, the curing is slow in summer, and the melting time is shortened when the wind is strong; 16-30℃) for production operations to avoid cracking and other situations.
Purking is a professional company that adopts a whole industry chain business model integrating R&D, production, sales and service. Melt glue products have passed RoHS, REACH and many other international environmental protection tests, and have passed the China Environmental Label Certification, which is authoritatively certified by the Ministry of Ecology and Environmental Protection of the People's Republic of China. The products meet high environmental protection standards.