1. When installing the platen PUR hot melt glue machine, an effective grounding wire must be correctly connected. Any equipment that uses high-voltage electricity needs to have a grounding wire. When the grounding wire is not used, any PUR polyurethane hot melt glue machine with insulator protection components may still form a voltage conductor, resulting in the risk of electric shock.
2. According to the load required by the PUR hot melt adhesive machine and its auxiliary peripheral equipment, check whether the used power cord and insulation protection comply with the regulations. The load of the wire must be 30% higher than the rated power of the PUR hot melt adhesive machine. the above.
3. Make sure that the operating voltage connected to the PUR hot melt glue machine complies with the regulations of the hot melt glue machine. Generally, the 5-gallon PUR hot melt glue machine uses a single-phase 220v AC voltage standard, and 55 gallons of wet-reactive polyurethane heat The melter uses a 380V AC power supply. When the voltage used is too high or too low, the design performance of the equipment cannot be achieved, and the hot melter may be damaged. When wiring, ensure that the power cord is correctly connected to the correct voltage power supply.
4. Ensure that the PUR hot melt glue machine is operated under the specified voltage. If the voltage used is different from the specified standard power supply, the hot melt glue machine may be burned.
5. PUR hot melt glue machine requires professional electricians to operate the power supply. The power supply with polarized polarity must not be connected reversely, and the wiring must be fixed with special terminals.