After the air dust is adsorbed by static electricity, it is extremely difficult to detach, and there is no way to clean it. As long as the static electricity is there, the dust and germs will always be there. If the static electricity is gone, then the mask is useless and becomes an ordinary cotton mask. What is afraid of static electricity is water. If you touch water, this mask will basically not be able to protect you.
So how do we correctly recycle disposable masks?
Wear ordinary gauze or cotton masks inside, and then wear disposable medical masks outside. Since the disposable mask is not affected by saliva and steam, you can hang the disposable mask in a ventilated place after returning home. This can extend the service life of this disposable mask, which can only be worn for 4 hours, to 3-5 day