With the continuous improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection, hot-melt pressure-sensitive adhesives, as an environmentally friendly material that does not contain any kind of organic solvents, have attracted more and more attention. Compared with traditional water-soluble and solvent-based adhesives, it has many advantages. Therefore, traditional adhesives are gradually being eliminated, and hot-melt adhesives are also developing rapidly, especially in some European and American countries. Therefore, what are the advantages of hot-melt pressure-sensitive adhesives?
1. It is more convenient to use when coating, and the coating speed is also faster.
2. It is also very convenient to store and transport hot melt pressure sensitive adhesive.
3. The production cost of hot-melt pressure-sensitive adhesive is relatively low, and it can be described as high quality and low price.
4. Its biggest feature is environmental protection and will not cause a series of problems such as ambient air pollution.
5. Suitable for the medical industry, such as the production of band-aids, infusion patches, rubber paste, medical tape and other products.
6. Hot-melt pressure-sensitive adhesive can also be made into various types of transparent viscose paper.