PUR bulk melter Indicator signs:
1) The red indicator light indicates the lack of glue in the barrel. The light on indicates that there is almost no glue in the barrel. When the red indicator light is
When it is on, the operator must always pay attention to the gun tip. When the gun tip does not produce glue or the amount of glue is very small, the operator is ready to change the barrel with new glue.
2) The yellow indicator light is the temperature indicator, and the light on indicates that the temperature of the disk, tube and gun are all lower than the temperature.
Limit value. At this time, it has the function of glue pump protection. The glue pump cannot be started at this time; the yellow light off means that the temperature is between the lower limit and the upper limit. Only the yellow light is off, the glue pump has the starting conditions.
3) The green indicator light is the downward pressure indicator of the pressure plate. The light on indicates that the pressure plate is in the downward pressure state, and the glue pump has the starting conditions only when the pressure plate is in the downward pressure state.
Glue replacement and cleaning steps. When a bucket of glue is about to run out, the operation steps of replacing the next bucket of glue
1) Turn off the glue pump.
2) Switch to the pressure plate lifting page and click the plate up button to raise the pressure plate.
3) When the pressure plate is lifted up, the system is injecting air into the barrel to prevent vacuum. If the bucket rises, you can stop the ascent first, click the inflation button next to it to manually fill in the right amount of air, and wait for the bucket to drop before raising it.
4) When the pressure plate reaches the top, the barrel can be changed.
5) Place a tray under the pressure plate, catch the glue drops, and clean up a small amount of solidified glue on the pressure plate sealing ring and the lower part of the pressure plate.
6) Replace a new plastic bucket, and the steps are the same as installing a new plastic bucket. (If there is a little glue left in the original bucket, take out the aluminum foil paper and poke a small hole at the bottom to let it flow into the new rubber bucket, which can reduce glue waste)