Our filter adopts multi-layer structure design, multi-layer filter, so that the filtering effect reaches the extreme. The filter is removable and easy to replace. Over the years, we have won the trust and support of our customers in the ASEAN and EU markets.
1.Product Introduction of the Filter
1. There are two types of filters: straight type and tank type. The straight type has two configurations of 45 degrees and 90 degrees to suit the needs of installation and use. The tank type is located at the bottom of the hot melt device, which filters out contaminants in the adhesive that is known to cause clogging.
2. Design multi-layer structure, multi-layer filter, filtering effect can reach more than 99%.
3. Install the filter at the correct height in the tank. This ensures that the filter is tightly sealed to prevent leakage and optimal filtration.
2.Product Parameter (Specification) of the Filter
Diameter: 31.5/42 MM
3.Product Feature And Application of the Filter
Straight and canister filters can effectively capture charcoal and contaminants in hot melt adhesives. This product is mainly used in hot melt glue machines and PUR hot melt glue machines.
4.Product Details of the Filter
5.Product Qualification of the Filter
6.Deliver,Shipping And Serving of the Filter
We will provide you with 7 * 24 hours follow-up service and technical support when you buy Filter of our company, so that you can have no worries after sales.
1.Q: How long is the shelf life of your hot melt adhesive?
A: Can be placed for 2 years at room temperature without deterioration.
2. Q: Which industries are bulk melter mainly used in?
A: Bulk melter is widely used and can be used for wood, construction, shoe materials, automotive interiors, textiles, packaging, electronics.
3.Q: How to clean the nozzle?
A:Clean the nozzle with a small gas burner and compressed air. High temperature can easily loosen the old hot-melt adhesive.
4. Q: What are the advantages of hot melt glue gun?
A: Our hot melt glue gun adopts precise and unique fiber nozzle design, reasonable and simple structure, easy to clean, precise spray glue control, excellent atomization effect, truly non-woven fabric, perforated film spray glue without reverse osmosis.
5.Q: How to clean PUR bulk melter?
A: If PUR bulk melter is not used for several weeks or even months, the reactive hot melt in the glue barrel can no longer be used and needs to be replaced with a new glue barrel. The machine also needs cleaning.
To clean PUR bulk melter, you need to buy a special PUR bulk melter cleaning agent. Pour the cleaning agent into the empty PUR bulk melter barrel, and then install it on the PUR bulk melter. Turn on the machine and heat it to about 130 degrees, and then discharge the cleaning agent through the hose glue gun. In this way, the residual hot-melt adhesive and carbide in the machine will be discharged.