Our Automotive interior hot melt adhesive is an odorless pressure-sensitive adhesive with high elasticity and high viscosity. We are committed to providing high-quality hot melt adhesives, with a stable structure and timely delivery. We have won the trust of our customers in the ASEAN and EU markets.
1.Product Introduction of the Automotive interior hot melt adhesive
1. Very flexible, non-toxic and tasteless environmentally friendly hot melt adhesive.
2. The glue sprays smoothly, with high elasticity and high viscosity.
3. The Automotive interior hot melt adhesive has a low density, about 0.85-0.88 g/cm³, which is about 8%-10% lighter than EVA hot melt adhesive.
2.Product Parameter (Specification) of the Automotive interior hot melt adhesive
3.Product Feature And Application of the Automotive interior hot melt adhesive
Our Automotive interior hot melt adhesive have strong, fast curing, high heat resistance, and can stick to most substrates, such as plastics, fabrics, and metals. This product is widely used in the automotive industry, such as roof lining, body panels, car interior decoration, windshield and anti-vibration.
4.Product Details of the Automotive interior hot melt adhesive
5.Product Qualification of the Automotive interior hot melt adhesive
6.Deliver,Shipping And Serving of the Automotive interior hot melt adhesive
We will provide you with 7 * 24 hours follow-up service and technical support when you buy Automotive interior hot melt adhesive for HEPA filter of our company, so that you can have no worries after sales.
1. Q: What are the characteristics of reactive hot melt?
A: reactive hot melt will react with moisture in the air and must be isolated from the air. The bonding process is a chemical reaction, with high bonding strength and high temperature and low temperature resistance.
2. Q: What are the differences and advantages of reactive hot melt and hot melt adhesives?
A: The main difference lies in the use of equipment, storage environment and bonding methods. reactive hot melt will react with moisture in the air, it must be isolated from the air, and sealed storage, the bonding process is a chemical reaction, so the bonding strength is high,Widely used in various fields.
3. Q: Is hot melt adhesive toxic during use?
A: Hot melt adhesives are environmentally friendly solid glues, which become melted after high temperature, with high strength, fast bonding and non-toxic characteristics. Therefore, the hot melt adhesive is non-toxic during use and can be used with confidence.
4. Q: What are the factors that affect the adhesion of hot melt adhesive?
A: 1. Heat source (construction temperature)
2. Available time (opening hours)
4. Glue amount
5. Q: How long is the shelf life of your hot melt adhesive?
A: Can be placed for 2 years at room temperature without deterioration.